Is Juvederm Right for You?
So you’ve heard of Juvederm, but not sure if it’s right for you?
Are you bothered by wrinkles and thinking of getting some fillers to smooth them out? Do you want to add more volume to your face where it has been lost to look more youthful and radiant? Juvederm may be the best choice for you!
Juvederm injections are most commonly used:
- For facial wrinkles
- To plump lips
- To reduce lines on the forehead and brow
- To plump eyebrows and the temporal region
- To fill in under eye hollows
- To enhance cheek volume and jawline
- To soften scars
- To reduce the appearance of aging in hands
- To correct acne scars.
Here are the top benefits of Juvederm:
- It is safe and has been tested on all skin types.
- It doesn’t require allergy testing, as the hyaluronic acid it contains is human-based.
- Getting Juvederm is a non-surgical procedure.
- Instant results with no downtime. You can get the treatment and carry on with your day or go back to the office.
- Natural looking results that last up to one year with optimal treatment.
- Compared to invasive plastic surgery (like a facelift), it is much more affordable.