How to Feel More Confident in 2019
Well, it’s safe to say that 2018 went by in a flash! And so often, we have plans for things we want to do, but time passes by and before we know it, another year has gone by.
Now is the time to think about what you want your 2019 to look like including goals you want to accomplish, places you want to visit, new things you want to try, and ways in which you want to improve yourself to have more confidence.
Investing in yourself is the best investment you can make. This is because when you invest in yourself, it makes you feel better about yourself. When you feel better about yourself, it positively affects all other areas of your life.
Ways you can improve yourself to have a more positive and fruitful year:
- Write down your goals to hold yourself accountable
- Regular physical fitness routine
- Healthy eating
- Quit smoking
- Limit or restrict alcohol consumption
- Adequate sleep (at least 7 to 8 hours per night)
- Express yourself creatively and share your gifts with the world (art, writing)
- Work on your personal development (books, podcasts, courses)
- Choose to be happy and find ways to inject more happiness in your life
- Surround yourself with positive, like-minded people
- Set up a savings plan for the year – decide where you will cut down on unnecessary spending
- Hire a coach to help keep you on track with where you want to be
And in addition to all of these types of things, other ways you can boost your confidence physically include:
- Dental implants
- Lip enhancement
- Cheek implants
- Chin implants
- Non-surgical chin lift
- Jaw profile surgery
- Ear lobe surgery
A fulfilled life is all encompassing. The way you look and feel on the outside has to match how you look and feel on the inside. At New England Oral & Cosmetic Facial Surgery, we would love the opportunity to speak with you with regard to how we can help you feel your absolute best in the New Year! Check out our complete list of services and give us a call us today to book a consultation: (604) 507-0514.