Choose Dental Implants Over Dentures
Considering dental implants or wondering if you should just stick with dentures? Aside from looking amazing, dental implants have many other key benefits that may help make your decision easier:
- Great Look & Feel – if you want to have something that looks and feels like your actual teeth, dental implants are the right choice for you.
- Confidence Booster – there is no doubt that you will have increased self-esteem and self-confidence if you choose dental implants. You will want to show off your smile – not hide it.
- Permanence – dental implants are designed to fuse with the bone, so they become permanent, unlike dentures that you have to remove to clean and while you sleep.
- Clearer Speech – if you have tried dentures, you know that they have the risk of slipping if they are poorly fitted. This can cause you to have slurred speech. You would not have this problem with dental implants. They are as close to permanent, real teeth as you can get.
- Comfort – unlike dentures that are removable, implants feel like they are part of you. Also, food doesn’t get trapped in random places like with dentures.
- Eat with Ease – dental implants function like real teeth, unlike dentures that have the potential to slip. You can bite normally and eat basically anything you want!
- Better Oral Health – individual implants are easy to keep clean – just like normal teeth. No extra cleaning solutions are required.
- Long-lasting – dental implants are super durable and can last a lifetime. Dentures, on the other hand, need to be replaced eventually.